Please join us in our Lingerie Department on this day to help Dillard's fight breast cancer by having one of our certified fitters fit you into the perfect Wacoal or b.tempt'd bra and Wacoal will donate $2 in your name to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. (no purchase necessary)
To continue the fight against breast cancer, Wacoal will also donate $2 in your name for every Wacoal or b.tempt'd bra purchased on the day of the event. If you would like to make an appointment, please visit the Dillard's Lingerie Department.
Gift with purchase
On this day only, receive a quilted wristlet as out gift to you with your purchase of $80.00 or more of Wacoal or b tempt'd product. Only while supplies last.
Light refreshments will be served during the event.
Each and every supporter makes a difference in someones life. Our money stays here to help locally.
Of Wichita County
The official security for Race for the Cure
Wichita Falls ®
Join Komen Wichita Falls in the fight to beat breast cancer. You can donate your time or resources, host a fundraiser or speak about this disease across North Texas. You can know your normal and encourage those around you to know theirs. You can be a listening ear and strong shoulder to family and friends who are in the battle. And you can be an inspiration and tell your story as a survivor. There is a place for you in this fight. Your dollar might be the one that ultimately finds one of the cures. Your presentation might encourage a listener to get a mammogram and find her cancer at an earlier stage. Contact us today. We're here to partner with you.
Komen Wichita Falls serves thousands of North Texas women in 11 counties as the local source for funding programs that:
-- provide low-cost or free screening ma mmograms, diagnostic testing and breast cancer treatment to uninsured or underinsured North Texas residents
-- provide support services before, during and after breast cancer treatment
We empower North Texas residents with information about the importance of early detection and breast health.
We donate 75 percent of net funds raised to vital local breast health services, and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.